Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. ~ Thomas Merton

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What An Honor!



I know most of you have already seen my liberty audition. But the above link is to ParelliTube, the Parelli channel on YouTube where my audition was posted as the first in what I assume will be a series of Featured Auditions.

I cannot believe my humble little audition was chosen. I am honored and humbled to think John Baar watched this impromptu session and decided it was something he wanted to feature as representative of the Parelli program.

I'm going to be out of the loop for awhile. I recently had gall bladder surgery and it's going to be awhile before I get back into the swing of things.

Until then, happy trails and may the horse be with you.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

This is so cool, Lisa---congratulations! Best wishes as you recover from gall bladder surgery.