Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. ~ Thomas Merton

Monday, July 26, 2010

Distracted

Ugh!  I have completely lost my focus.  I've looked under the dirty laundry but have not searched the couch cushions.  Surely it's there somewhere.  Or maybe it's off gallivanting with my motivation.  That sounds likely.

I'm going to have to write this week off as a bit of a wash.  My birthday is on Friday and my brother and his family are in town for a week.

I have set my goals and re-written them a little.  Maybe they are a little lofty for a start, maybe not.  I don't feel as if they are.  So I'm going to take a little time this week to get myself organized to start.

I've spent little time with the horses besides feeding and turning out.  I spent a little time scratching Cricket yesterday.  And that's about the extent of my horse time.  Oh well, sometimes that's just the way it goes.

No comments: